5.05.2011

Envious energy...

In the walking group I belong to there are about 160 women. You might expect this group to be of a certain age group but it is not. Virtually every age is represented in this group which I think is awesome. You have women who are just becoming of an age to be considered a "woman" and woman who are well into their golden years. There are women who are still young enough to worry about wrinkles and needing bellaplex. What I love the most is the group of women who are well past enjoying the benefits of a wrinkle cream and are still active. One woman in particular just celebrated her 85th birthday. She is as fit and active as those of us in our 40's. I can only hope that when I get to that stage in life that I will want to be out there doing things and living life to the fullest.