3.05.2011

Crazy exicted!

My mother stopped by this afternoon for a visit. We talked about our gardening plans for the summer and what we hoped to accomplish. I informed my mom that I had reserved her spot at the community garden again this year. She then asked if my husband would go with her to the farm store and they left. When they returned they had with a new mini-rototiller! I cannot tell you how excited I am about this. This will make life so much more manageable at home and at the community garden. The community garden is horrifically plagued by stinging nettles. For some reason I have extreme reactions to the nettles that is about and beyond a normal reaction. This, as you can imagine, made weeding a very difficult process. Having the mini rototiller will make life so much happier this year!