2.17.2011

Things forgotten~

I purchased a couple of new domains today. It has been a very long time since I have done that. They were a spur of the moment purchase and are related to a topic near to my heart. I am actively involved in living a sustainable lifestyle on an urban mini-farm. The websites I purchased will be focused on topics specific to my experiences as an urban mini-farmer. I purchased the website because the domain names I had in mind were available. It is becoming increasingly hard to find available domains that don't have names that are completely wacky. I have been spending the afternoon getting the sites set up and can't believe how much I have forgotten about the process. I am hoping to have a space to post information that is topic specific and will be interesting to other people attempting to have an urban mini-farm.