11.25.2009

Planning a new me.

In a couple of weeks I am embarking on renewed effort to loose weight. This time I am not going to be doing it alone. After doing massive amounts of reading I have decided the the "HCG diet" might just be the answer for my decades old weight loss issues. I know there will be tons of people who suggest that this diet doesn't work but I can't deny the thousands of voices out there on the internet who have seen results. You can go to endless websites and find everyday people like myself who have lost a great deal of weight following this protocol I realize there are always going to be false claims out there but when the science behind the protocol is solid I am sold. I hope you will check back in as I make the transition from the old frumpy me that is posting today and the new thin one that waits in the wings.