3.18.2009

Completely exhausted.

There is something wrong with me that I just can't put my finger on. I don't know if it stress or what but I seriously need some rest or one of those weekend getaways. My husband thinks I have an ulcer but I don't think so. I just feel completely drained and tired all the time. My head hurts and I have a pain in my side that won't go away. I finally broke down and made an appointment with the doctor but I doubt he will have any answers for me. I never go to the doctor and just feel it is a waste of time. On the rare occasions that I have gone I end up feeling like an idiot for having even made the appointment. This isn't to say I want there to be something wrong with me but I also don't want to come across like I am imagining my problem. Oh well, at least after the appointment my husband can't keep saying "go see the doctor"!