2.26.2009

Smells nice :)

I have got to pass on info about this product. I really love for my house to smell nice. I have tried everything (candles, plug ins, etc). Nothing has really worked for me. Well, last month DH and I went to buy a cleanable air filter, and they had these things called Filter Fresh. We found them at Home Depot. They are about 3.00 each, and they have several different scents. You attach them to your air filter, and it blows the fragrance throughout your house. It is wonderful!!! The product lasted about 3-4 weeks for us. Which this is perfect because we are suppose to clean our filter each month. So, everytime we clean it, we will just put a new FilterFresh on it. I LOVE IT!!

Oh, and if you want something that really works for you car...the Glade Car air fresheners with the scented oil that you attach to your vent is wonderful!!

Just wanted to pass it along.