11.25.2008

It isn't just me.

This weekend we had dinner with some new friends at their home. It was a really nice evening. Our children are the same age and attend the same school. We connected on so many levels it was almost funny. I found myself laughing when we began to discuss the difference in having one versus two children. With child number one we both admitted to video taping virtually every thing our children did. When it comes to child number two there is scarcely a video between us. Our saving moment as parents is that we can both agree that with child number two we have many more photographs. It is simply so much easier to pull out my Canon camera and snap a few photos than it is to lug out my archaic video camera. I suppose you can chalk these differences up to changing technology between child number one and number two.