12.07.2007

What is coming next?

We are going away for the weekend and it has me excited and worried. You see our next door neighbor was arrested for burglary last weekend. Calling her a neighbor really is a misrepresentation of the situation. This woman rents the house next door and doesn't really live there. She spends the occasional night each month but other than that her children come there in the morning to shower and then leave. Now I am concerned that she will be desperate for money and start poking around peoples mail boxes when they aren't home. Our neighborhood is fairly vacant during the day and it would be a prime time for someone to do this. I decided to put our mail on hold for the time we are gone. I suspect she may be spending some time in jail when it is all said and done because I doubt she has has a trial yet.