4.26.2007

Home Office

Working at home is always a juggling act. My workspace is in a very visible part of our home. There is no closing a door and walking away from my cluttered desk and therefore I find myself constantly organizing and rearranging to present the best image possible to clients and visitors. One thing I think is important in running a home business is that irregardless of where your office is in your home is that it present a professional image. When setting up my office I made sure to invest in few pieces of great quality Powell furniture for my office. I am also finding that having my office stationed in a high traffic area forces me keep things tidier than I typically would which really works to my advantage for those unexpected visitors. I enjoy the fact that clients feel confident that I am organized and on top of things and love that my friends are envious of my tidiness.