10.27.2006

Ding Dong! And you wonder why I want to WAHM

As you might have surmised the man I worked for is special. Yes, there is sarcasm running rampant through that statement. He is the reason I want to be a WAHM aside from my precious little men.

I sent him a letter last week detailing that I was unable to commit to returning to work (there are just to many WAHM I want to try) and thanked him for the opportunities he afforded me and wished him good luck in the future blah blah blah. I should furthermore point out that when I left in JULY I took all of my diplomas off the wall and all personal effects with me. The 4 blank spots in the entry way should have been a fairly strong indicator of my intentions I would think?

So what do I get this week another note! (See my previous post about notes)

In it he says he is would love to "consult" with me a half hour a week, at any time, and any price. It is as if he doesn't think I realize by keeping me on staff he can continue to advertise his "Doctor of Audiology" and take out full page ads and make patients think they are going to see me when they schedule an appointment. Essentially, I have been a cheap marketing tool for the last year. Serving only to lend credibility to his business that competes with the actual ENT practices in town for hearing aid sales. He hired me on a salary ($9.00) plus commission basis. This all sounded great when I negotiated the commission. What then happened was he advertised me and drew clients in but then made the secretary put all new people on on his schedule. I could make out better financially working at Home Depot and most certainly by being a WAHM

What about I quit don't you get?